Wednesday 26 January 2011

Interior design was always a big part of my life, and having the chance to live in Manchester, my inspiration never faded. Its art scene and time-less beauty kept me on my toes, always keen to find more stunning buildings, old and new.
Architect Thomas Heatherwick which studied Manchester Metropolitan University has always been an inspiration, and attending the same university as him would certainly push my boundaries and give me a confidence boost in the hope that one day, I will produce work as beautiful as his. The excellent facilities, great teaching, strong academic background and its varied links to the creative industry have put M.M.U at the top of my list. I would like to study for a degree in Interior Design not only to pursue my future career, but also to further develop my knowledge and the understanding of the never ending horizon of interior design.

No comments:

Post a Comment